AIA Capital Center – Office Space For Rent
AIA Capital Center is a 34-storey office tower on Ratchapisek Road consisting of approximately 54,000 square meters (net floor area) of office space and 4,500 square meters (net floor area) of retail space on three levels. The property features banks, restaurants, cafes, convenience stores and a branded fitness center.
This property is the first Grade A, internationally designed tower on Ratchapisek Road and is just a few minute walk from the nearby MRT Thailand Cultural Center Station. The luxuriously decorated main lobby with its soaring nine-meter high ceiling leads through to state-of-the-art elevators and onto multiple levels of offices, all with 3 meter high ceilings, the highest ceilings of any office building in Bangkok. All facilities and finishes are to the highest international standards, providing a premium image for your business and brand.
AIA Capital Center is located next to the new Stock Exchange of Thailand, in an area destined to become a new financial hub in the capital city of Bangkok.
AIA CAPITAL CENTER BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 2014
- Total Lettable Area: 54,000 sq.m.
- Typical floor plate: 1,780-1,900 sq.m.
- Floors: 34
- Air Condition System: Central Chilled Water with VAV provide from Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 837
- Lifts: 16 Passenger, 1 Service, 2 Car Park
- Ceiling Height: 3.00 m.
- Core-to Window Depth: Up to 14.30 m.
- Nearest MRT Station: Thailand Culture Center Station (50 m. / 1 minute walk)
- Address: 89 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khwaeng Dindaeng, Khet Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months